Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Week 5 run 2

I am saying it for the first time today, I am a runner, I managed to run for 8 minutes 2 times today and have completed my 2 run of week 5 and I am so shocked and proud of myself.

It is a really snowy day today and I really did and did not want to run, once again I said it to David that I would run today, after skipping Christmas Eve run and Christmas day make up run, we got it done.

It was so cold and just starting to snow but became very heavy by the time we were coming home.

I can not believe that I have run for 8 minutes straight at the point in time and had a little cry once we got home just because who would of thought that I could do it, not me for sure 6 weeks ago but as of today I can and I have.

Right when we started the run section I did say it out loud for the first time, "I can not do this", but David just kept on going and so did I. Half way through the first 8 minutes I did think to myself the only reason your getting this done is because you are so stubborn and thank goodness for that since it really is what keeps me going. We made it to the end got it done and now I can move on to longer periods of running and I know I am up for the challenge.

So there you have it today I can say I AM A RUNNER!


My magnet from David for my car this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment